Configure CouchPotato Server
Open the CouchPotato Server webpage to configure the application (it’s accessible on http://SYNOLOGYIP:5050). When you access the webinterface for the first time CouchPotato will start the welcome wizard to perform the initial configuration;
- Optional: Import movies from the previous CouchPotato, you can upload your old data.db file to import your movies, because this is a new setup we’ll skip that.
- Optional: Username and Password, because my setup is not accessible from the internet I don’t use a username and password, if you want you can configure it here;
- The next step is to tell CouchPotato to use SABnzbd to perform the downloads, fill in the details (host: localhost:8080, SAB API Key which we wrote down earlier and the CP catagory which we created during the configuration of SABnzbd);
- If you have a searchprovider account you can enter it here (in this screenshot you see I’ve enabled NZBmatrix, NZBmatrix is down since a week ago so you have to get another account);
- The last step is to configure the renamer and move actions. I’ve configured this to move the downloaded movie to the movie shared folder. The movie file will be placed in a separate folder named MOVIENAME (year), I don’t rename the file itself because when I want to add external subtitles these will be searched based on the filename;
- Now click the nice (very big) green button to save your config;