Within the release of DSM 4.1 BETA Synology adds new functionality to the Cloud Station package. The following is now possible;
- Shared folder can now be synchronized to different Cloud Station users on Windows PC or Mac Client. The maximum number of shared folder can be synced on Cloud Station is 2.
- Data transmission is now encrypted by SSL to provide a layer of security over the Internet.
- HTTPS tunneling is supported to sync data via HTTPS Tunnel with QuickConnect.
- Proxy is now supported to establish connection to your Cloud Station server though your local proxy server.
- Cloud Station package is not available on DS108j, DS109j and DS209j.
Also the DS File app for iOS and Android are updated with support for Cloud station. So now you can take your important documents with you on your laptop, phone and tablet.
DS File for iOS: http://itunes.apple.com/app/ds-file/id416751772
DS File for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.synology.DSfile